Tips For Successful Email Marketing
When a marketer prepares to establish a successful email marketing campaign, various ideas and thoughts run through his mind. The key point in establishing a successful marketing campaign is to get your audience’s attention and spark an interest. The concept of email marketing is not new but getting started is still a difficult task for large and small business owners alike. The reason why email marketing is still alive and very much in use is because its one of the fastest, most cost-effective marketing techniques available today. The two big challenges that email marketers fight with are
- Getting email to the inbox
- And Get it opened
Tips for successful email marketing:
- Offer an Incentive to Sign Up – Offers such as discount codes, free downloads, coupon codes etc. creates an interest. The chances to get your email opened are very high in such cases.
- Emphasize on the Value of Your Information – If possible, offer a free trial. Let them know the value of your offer and how it can benefit him in long run. A trailer is always better to make an opinion.
- Work on Building the Relationship – Send across valuable information that your customer need and would be interested in. This would help you build credibility and trust which is mandatory for any relationship.
- Give the Subscriber an Incentive to Stay – Show them that they are your valuable customers. More the value, more the anticipation is the mantra. Customer loyalty always turns into more business.
- An Attention Grabbing Subject Line – Subject lines of your email are just like your Newspaper headlines. Subject lines have the power to make or break your email campaign.
- Sending Targeted Messages with List Segmentation – Segment your targets into groups of same interest. Here’s an example to explain it further; You can not have a conversation about medical equipments with a primary school teacher. Your email marketing campaign can only be successful if you are able to send right information to the right subscriber.
- Content Worth Sharing – Give your subscriber a reason and means to share your content with his friends. Do include “forward it to a friend” button or link in emails you send. If possible give them some referral incentive.
- K-I-S-S (Keep It Simple & Short) – Excess of everything is bad. Do not share too much information in just one email. The recipient might loose interest in between while reading it. Create webpages with full detailed information. Then include links to these detailed page in your emails.
- Automate Whenever Possible – Automating an email marketing campaign means that you can automatically manage & maintain activities like targeting and timing emails. It helps you save lot of time and effort.
- Integrate Social Media – Combining social media with email marketing can lead to better results. Integrating these two channels would help you create a two-way process to engage customers and build relationships.
With tailored email outreach solutions and sending the right message to the right contact at the same time, will boost your brand’s awareness in the industry.
Ready to design a result oriented email campaign? Contact Corpping today!
Corpping is a sales intelligence data services company exclusively focused on enterprise technology market place. Powered by BigData technologies, Corpping offers SaaS based marketing data cloud software for B2B technology marketers to discover sales leads, ideal buyer profiles and competitive intelligence from one central platform. The technology sales intelligence platform, offers an easy to use cloud based marketing solution for B2B technology marketers. Corpping is committed to staying ahead of market trends and innovation to help marketers excel in revenue growth.